- Adekunle AA, Fatunbi AO. 2012. Approaches for setting-up multi-stakeholder platforms for agricultural research and development. World Applied Sc J 16 (7): 981–988.
- Adjei-Nsiah S, Leeuwis C, Sakyi-Dawson O, Giller KE, Kuyper TW. 2007. Exploring diversity for orienting inter-disciplinary research on cropping systems managements in Wenchi-Ghana: the significance of time horizons. Int J Agric Sust 5: 176–195.
- Adjei-Nsiah S, Sakyi-Dawson O, Kuyper TW. 2012. Exploring opportunities for enhancing innovation in Agriculture: The case of oil palm production in Ghana. J Agric Sc 4 (10): 212–223.
- Adjei-Nsiah S, Adu-Acheampong R, Debrah K, Dembele F, Lassine S, Ouologuem B, et al. 2013. Defying “the pervasive bias” against the African smallholders: Identifying entry points for institutional change. Dev Practice 23 (7): 843–856. [CrossRef]
- Ayele S, Duncan A, Larbi A, Khanh TT. 2012. Enhancing innovation in livestock value chains through networks: Lessons from fodder innovation case studies in developing countries. Sc Public Policy 39 (3): 333–346 [CrossRef]
- Biggs S. 2007. Building on the positive: an actor innovation approach to finding and promoting pro-poor institutional and technical innovations. Int J Agric Resources Governance Ecology 6 (2): 144–164 [CrossRef]
- Cullen, B, Tucker, J, Snyder K, Lema Z, Duncan A. 2014. An analysis of power dynamics within innovation platforms for natural resource management. Innovation and Development 4: 259–275. [CrossRef]
- Elzen B, Van Mierlo BC, Leeuwis C. 2012. Anchoring innovations: assessing Dutch efforts to harvest energy from glasshouses. Envir Innovation Societal Transition 5: 1–8 [CrossRef]
- Farla JCM, Markard J, Raven R. Coenen LE. 2012. Sustainability transitions in the making: A closer look at actors, strategies and resources. Technological Forecasting and Social Change 79 (6): 991–998 [CrossRef]
- Francis J, van Huis A, Röling N. (Eds). 2016. Innovation Systems: towards effective strategies in support of smallholder farmers. Wageningen: WUR & CTA.
- Fuenfschilling L, Truffer B. 2016. The interplay of institutions, actors and technologies in socio-technical systems - An analysis of transformations in the Australian urban water sector. Technology Forecasting and Social Change 103: 298–312. [CrossRef]
- Geels FW. 2005. Processes and patterns in transitions and system innovation. Refining the co-evolutionary multi-level perspective. Technology Forecasting and Social Change 72: 681–696. [CrossRef]
- Geels FW, Schot J. 2007. Typology of sociotechnical transition pathways. Research Policy 36 (3): 399–417. [CrossRef]
- Gibon V, de Greyt W, Kellens M. 2007. Palm oil refining. European J Lipid Sci Technology 109: 315–335. [CrossRef]
- Hall A, Clark N. 2010. What do complex adaptive systems look like and what are the implications for innovation policy? J Int Dev 22 (3): 308–324. [CrossRef]
- Hekkert MP, Suurs RAA, Negro SO, Kuhlmann S, Smits REHM. 2007. Functions of innovation systems: a new approach for analysing technological change. Technological Forecasting Social Change 74 (4): 413–432. [CrossRef]
- Hermans F, Roep D, Klerkx L. 2016. Scale dynamics of grassroots innovations through parallel pathways of transformative change. Ecological Econ 130: 285–295. [CrossRef]
- Holtz G, Brugnach M, Pahl-Wostl C. 2008 Specifying “regime” - A framework for defining and describing regimes in transition research. Technological Forecasting and Social Change 75: 623–643. [CrossRef]
- Hounkonnou D, Kossou D, Kuyper TW, Leeuwis C, Nederlof ES, Röling N, et al. 2012. An innovation systems approach to institutional change: Smallholder development in West Africa. Agric Systems 108 (5): 74–83. [CrossRef]
- Jiggins J, Essegbey G, Klerkx L, van Paassen A, Pyburn R, Tossou R. 2016a. The Use of research in and across nine agro-enterprise domains. The experience of the Convergence of Sciences - Strengthening Innovation Systems Programme in Benin, Ghana and Mali. In: Francis J, van Huis A, Röling N, eds. Innovation Systems: towards effective strategies in support of smallholder farmers. Wageningen: WUR and CTA.
- Jiggins J, Hounkonnou D, Sakyi-Dawson O, Kossou D, Traoré M, Röling N, van Huis A. 2016b. Introduction: Innovation Platforms to support smallholder development - experiences from sub-saharan Africa. Cahiers Agricultures 25(6). DOI: 10.1051/cagri/2016051.
- Kilelu CW, Klerkx L, Leeuwis C. 2013. Unravelling the role of innovation platforms in supporting co-evolution of innovation: contributions and tensions in a smallholder dairy development programme. Agric Systems 118: 65–77. [CrossRef]
- Klerkx L, Aarts N, Leeuwis C. 2010. Adaptive management in agricultural innovation systems: The interaction between innovation networks and their environment. Agric Systems 103: 390–400. [CrossRef]
- Klerkx L, van Mierlo B, Leeuwis C. 2012. Evolution of system approaches to agricultural innovation: concepts, analysis and interactions. In: Darnhofer I, Gibbon D, Dedieu B, eds. Farming Systems Research into the 21st Century: the new dynamic. Berlin: Springer. 457–489. [CrossRef]
- Klerkx L, Adjei-Nsiah S, Adu Acheampong R, Saidou A, Zannou E, Soumanou L.et al. 2013. Looking at agricultural innovation through an innovation champion lens. An analysis of three cases in West Africa. Outlook Agric 42 (3): 185–192. [CrossRef]
- Leeuwis C. 2000. Re-conceptualising participation for sustainable rural development. Towards a negotiation approach. Dev Change 31 (5): 931–959. [CrossRef]
- MPOC (Malaysian Palm Oil Council). 2009. Ghana's edible oil sector awaits palmoil players. Malaysian Palm Oil Fortune 4: 5–10.
- Nederlof ES, Pyburn R. (Eds). 2012. One finger cannot lift a rock. Facilitating innovation platforms to trigger institutional change in West-Africa. Amsterdam: KIT - Royal Tropical Institute.
- Ngwenya H, Hagmann J. 2001. Making innovation systems work in practice: experiences in developing and facilitating innovation platforms. Knowledge Management Dev J 7 (1): 109–126. [CrossRef]
- North DC. 1990. Institutions, Institutional Change and Economic Performance. New York: Cambridge University Press. [CrossRef]
- Osei-Amponsah C, Visser L, Adjei-Nsiah S, Struik P, Sakyi-Dawson O, Stomph TJ. 2012. Processing practices of small-scale palm oil processors in the Kwaebibirem District Ghana, a diagnostic study. NJAS Wag J Life Sc 60–63: 49–56. [CrossRef]
- Osei-Amponsah C, Stomph TJ, Visser L, Sakyi-Dawson O, Adjei-Nsiah S, Struik P. 2014. Institutional change and the quality of palm oil: an analysis of the artisanal processing sector in Ghana. Int J Agric Sust 12 (3): 233–247. [CrossRef]
- Pacheco DF, York JG, Dean TJ, Sarasvathy SD. 2010. The co-evolution of Institutional Entrepreneurship: A Tale of Two Theories. J Management 36 (4): 974–1010.
- Roep D, Ploeg JD, van der Wiskerke JSC. 2003. Managing technical-institutional design processes: some strategic lessons from environmental co-operatives in the Netherlands. NJAS-Wag J Life Sc 51 (1-2): 195–217. [CrossRef]
- Smink MM, Hekkert MP, Negro SO. 2015. Keeping sustainable innovation on a leash? Exploring incumbents’ institutional strategies. Business Strategy Envir 24: 86–101. [CrossRef]
- van Paassen A, Klerkx L, Adu-Acheampong R, Adjei-Nsiah S, Ouologuem B, Zannou E. 2013. Choice making in facilitation of agricultural innovation platforms in different contexts in West Africa: experiences from Benin, Ghana and Mali. Knowledge Management Dev J 9 (3): 79–94.
- van Paassen, A, Klerkx, L, Adu-Acheampong, R, Adjei-Nsiah, S, Zannou, E. 2014. Agricultural innovation platforms in West Africa: How does strategic institutional entrepreneurship unfold in different value chain contexts? Outlook Agric 43: 193–200. [CrossRef]
- Wigboldus S, Klerkx L, Leeuwis C, Schut M, Muilerman S, Jochemsen, H. 2016. Systemic perspectives on scaling agricultural innovations. A review. Agron Sust Dev 36: 1–20. [CrossRef]
Volume 25, Number 6, Novembre-Décembre 2016
Innovation Platforms and Projects to support smallholder development - Experiences from sub-Saharan Africa. Coordonnateurs : Janice Jiggins, Jean-Yves Jamin
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Études originales / Original Studies|
|Published online||22 December 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.