- Adjei-Nsiah S, Klerkx L. 2016. Innovation Platforms and institutional change: the case of small-scale palm oil processing in Ghana. Cah. Agric. 25 (6). DOI: 10.1051/cagri/2016046 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Adjei-Nsiah S, Sakyi-Dawson O, Klerkx L. 2014. Facilitating institutional change in West-Africa: the CoS-SIS experience. In: Triomphe B, Waters-Bayer A, Klerkx L, Schut M, Cullen B, Kamau GE. eds. Innovation in smallholder farming in Africa: recent advances and recommendations. Proceedings of the International Workshop on Agricultural Innovation Systems in Africa (AISA). Nairobi, Kenya. Montpellier: CIRAD, pp. 29–31. Available from http://www.farmaf.org/images/documents/related_materials/AISA_workshop_proceedings_final__March_2014.pdf
- Adu-Acheampong R, Jiggins J, Tei Quartey E, Nana Karikari M, Jonfia-Essien W, Quarshie E, et al. 2016. An innovation platform for institutional change in Ghana's cocoa sector. Cah. Agric. 26 (1), submitted.
- Asare R, Essegbey GO. 2016. Funding of agricultural research and development in Ghana: The case of council for scientific and industrial research (CSIR). Technol Invest 7: 40–50. Avalaible from http://dx.doi.org/10.4236/ti.2016.72006. [CrossRef]
- Ayele S, Duncan A, Larbi A, Khanh TT. 2012. Enhancing innovation in livestock value chains through networks: lessons from fodder innovation case studies in developing countries. Sci Public Policy 39: (3) 333–346. [CrossRef]
- Geels FW. 2005. Processes and patterns in transitions and system innovation. Refining the co-evolutionary multi-level perspective. Technol Forecase Soc 72: 681–696 [CrossRef]
- Hall AJ, Yoganand B. 2004. New institutional arrangements in agricultural research and development in Africa: Concepts and case studies. Innovations in Innovation: Reflections on Partnership, Institutions and Learning. In: Hall AJ, Yoganand B, Sulaiman RV, Raina RS, Prasad CS, Naik GC, Clark NG, eds. New Delhi and Andhra Pradesh, India: CPHP/ICRISAT/NCAP, pp. 105–131.
- Hounkonnou D, Kuyper T, Kossou D, Leeuwis C, Nederlof C, Röling N, et al. 2012. An Innovation System Approach to Institutional Change: Smallholder Development in West Africa. Agr Syst 108: 74–83. [CrossRef]
- Jiggins J, Hounkonnou D, Sakyi-Dawson O, Kossou D, Traoré M, Röling N, et al. 2016. Introduction: Innovation Platforms to support smallholder development - experiences from sub-Saharan Africa. Cah. Agric. 25 (6), DOI: 10.1051/cagri/2016051. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Ngwenya H, Hagmann J. 2011. Making innovation systems work in practice: experiences in integrating innovation, social learning and knowledge in innovation platforms. Knowl Manag Dev J 7: (1) 109–124. [CrossRef]
- Osei-Amponsah C, Stomph TJ, Visser L, Sakyi-Dawson O, Adjei-Nsiah S, Struik P. 2014. Institutional change and the quality of palm oil in Benin. IJAS 12: (3) 233–247.
- Quarmine W, Haagsma R, van Huis A, Sakyi-Dawson O, Obeng-Ofori D, Asante F. 2014. Did the price related reforms in Ghana's cocoa sector favour farmers? IJAS 12: (3) 248–262
- Sanyang S, Jean-Baptiste TS, Kuiseu J, Coulibaly N’Tji, Konaté L. 2015. A paradigm shift in African agricultural research for development: the role of innovation platforms. IJAS. DOI: 10.1080/14735903.2015.1070065
- Sterk B, Kobina AC, Gogan AC, Sakyi-Dawson O, Kossou D. 2013. Five years after: the impact of a participatory technology development programme as perceived by smallholders in Benin and Ghana. International J Agric Education Ext 19: (4) 361–379. [CrossRef]
- Struik P, Klerkx L, van Huis A, Röling N. D 2014a Institutional change towards sustainable agriculture in West Africa. IJAS 12: 201–213.
- Struik P, Klerkx L. 2014b. Institutional Change towards sustainable agriculture in West Africa. Spec Issue IJAS 12: (3) 201–382.
- Swaans K, Boogaard B, Bendapudi R, Taye H, Hendrickx S, Klerkx, L. 2014. Operationalizing inclusive innovation: lessons from innovation platforms in livestock value chains in India and Mozambique. Innovation Dev 4: (2) 239–257. [CrossRef]
- Van Huis A, Jiggins J, Kossou D, Leeuwis C, Röling N, Sakyi-Dawson O, et al. 2007. Agricultural research to reduce rural poverty. Can convergence of sciences support innovation by resource-poor farmers in Benin and Ghana? Spec Issue IJAS 5: (2–3) 91–108.
Volume 25, Number 6, Novembre-Décembre 2016
Innovation Platforms and Projects to support smallholder development - Experiences from sub-Saharan Africa. Coordonnateurs : Janice Jiggins, Jean-Yves Jamin
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Études originales / Original Studies|
|Published online||14 December 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.