Volume 26, Number 6, Novembre-Décembre 2017
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Études originales / Original Studies|
|Published online||01 December 2017|
- ASKCI. 2016. 中商情报网 (in Chinese). Available at http://www.askci.com/ [2016/1/10].
- Banna H, Afroz R, Masud MM, Rana MS, Koh E HY, Ahmad R. 2016. Financing an efficient adaptation programme to climate change: a contingent valuation method tested in Malaysia. Cah Agric 25(2): 1–8. [CrossRef]
- Čačić J, Kljusurić JG, Karpati L, Čačić D. 2010. Collective wine export promotion in transitional countries: the case of Croatia. J Food Prod Market 16(3): 262–277. [CrossRef]
- Capitello R, Charters S, Menival D, Yuan JX. 2017. The wine value chain in China: consumers, marketing, and the wider world. Oxford: Chandos Publishing, 3 p.
- Carlsen J, Dowling R. 2001. Regional wine tourism: a plan of development for Western Australia. Tourism Recreat Res 26(2): 45–52. [CrossRef]
- China Sugar & Liquor Yearbook (2003–2011) (In Chinese). Publication of China National Association for Liquor and Spirits Circulation.
- CHYXX. 2015. Chinese Industry Information Network (In Chinese). Available at http://www.chyxx.com/ [2015/12/10].
- CNFOODNET. 2017. China Food Network (In Chinese). Available at http://www.cnfoodnet.com/content-65-17736-1.html [2017/10/14].
- Corsi AM, Marinelli N, Sottini VA. 2013. Italian wine and Asia: policy scenarios and competitive dynamics. Brit Food J 115(3): 342–364. [CrossRef]
- Eads L. 2015. Bordeaux takes hit over China crackdown. The drinks business. Available from https://www.thedrinksbusiness.com/2015/03/bordeaux-takes-hit-over-china-crackdown/ [2015/11/20].
- Helms MM, Nixon J. 2010. Exploring SWOT analysis −where are we now? A review of academic research from the last decade. J Strat Manage 3(3): 215–251. [CrossRef]
- International Organization of Vine and Wine (OIV). 2016. Available at http://www.oiv.int/es/ [2016/3/1].
- Jenster P, Cheng YT. 2008. Dragon wine: developments in the Chinese wine industry. Int J Wine Business Res 20(3): 244–259. [CrossRef]
- Jones GV, White MA, Cooper OR, Storchmann K. 2005. Climate change and global wine quality. Clim Change 73(3): 319–343. [CrossRef]
- Lacombe G, Polthanee A, Trébuil G. 2017. Long-term change in rainfall distribution in Northeast Thailand: will cropping systems be able to adapt? Cah Agric 26(2): 1–10. [CrossRef]
- Li DM. 2016. A guide to Chinese wine regions. Decantar China. Available from https://www.decanterchina.com/en/columns/demeis-view-wine-communication-from-a-chinese-winemaker/a-guide-to-chinese-wine-regions [2016/2/14].
- Li H, Li JG, Yang HC. 2009. Review of grape and wine industry development in recent 30 years of China's Reforming and Opening-up (In Chinese). Mod Food Sci Technol 25(4): 341–347.
- Li YB, Bardají I. 2017. Adapting the wine industry in China to climate change: challenges and opportunities. OENO One 51(2): 71–89. [CrossRef]
- Louise C, Michael T. 2015. Chinese FDI in the French and Australian wine industries: liabilities of foreignness and country of origin effects. Front Bus Res China 9(3): 443–480.
- Lv QF, Zhang B. 2013. History of native grape and wine in ancient China (In Chinese). J Northwest A&F Univer (Social Science Edition) 13(3): 157–162.
- Ma XR, Qiao J. 2009. Cluster development of wine industry in China: status, measurement and evaluation (in Chinese). Technol Econ 28(5): 41–46.
- Mitry DJ, Smith DE, Jenster PV. 2009. China's role in global competition in the wine Industry: a new contestant and future trends. Int J Wine Res 2009(1): 19–25.
- National Bureau of Statistics of China. 2016. (In Chinese). Available at http://www.stats.gov.cn/ [2016/3/5].
- OIV Statistical Report on World Vitiviniculture, 2016. International Organization of Vine and Wine (OIV). 2016.
- Qiu HZ, Yuan J, Ye BH, Hung K. 2013. Wine tourism phenomena in China: an emerging market. Int J Contemp Hosp M 25(7): 1115–1134. [CrossRef]
- Somogyi S, Li E, Johnson T, Bruwer J, Bastian S. 2011. The underlying motivations of Chinese wine consumer behaviour. Asia Pac J Mark Logist 23(4): 473–485. [CrossRef]
- Terblanche NS, Simon E, Taddei JC. 2008. The need for a marketing reform: The wines of the Loire Region. J Int Food & Agribusiness Mark 20(4): 113–138. [CrossRef]
- UN Comtrade. 2016. Available at: http://comtrade.un.org/ [2016/5/10].
- Wang H, Zhao XH, Liu J, Fu RP. 2010. Research progress in sustainable development of grape and wine production (In Chinese). Sci Agric Sin 43(15): 3204–3213.
- Wang H, Ning XG, Yang P, Li H. 2016. Ancient world, old world and new world of wine ( In Chinese). J Northwest A&F Univer (Social Science Edition) 16(6): 150–153.
- Wang SZ, Huang P. 2009. Discussion on grape wine history in China (In Chinese). Liquor-making Sci Tech 2009(11): 136–143.
- Willsher K. 2014. China becomes biggest market for red wine, with 1.86 bn bottles sold in 2013. The Guardian. Available from http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jan/29/china-appetite-red-wine-market-boom [2016/2/14].
- Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET). 2015. Available at http://www.wsetglobal.com/ [2015/12/16].
- Yearbook of China Alcoholic Drinks Industry. 2001. ( In Chinese). Publication of China Alcoholic Drinks Industry Association.
- Yu Y, Sun HH, Goodman S, Chen SW, Ma HQ. 2009. Chinese choices: a survey of wine consumers in Beijing. Int J Wine Business Res 21(2): 155–168. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.